First-class SEO Wollongong
Do you want to increase your search rankings traffic and your conversion for new leads? Talk with 5Tales. We are your local digital marketing agency and SEO Wollongong specialist. Find out how we can turn your marketing strategy around so you can get more leads and enquiries to grow your business.
“Don’t get lost in the system with a big agency. Partner with an innovative family-owned Australian digital marketing agency”
We Communicate Results
We consider ourselves a first class digital marketing agency and we run campaigns in order to generate a positive ROI on the long-term investment you make with us. In addition to our Wollongong SEO and digital marketing services we’re also able to offer Adwords management and social media marketing. While we don’t necessarily collaborate with clients on the actual project (because hey at the end of the day you are trusting us to deliver results for you) we do pride ourselves on the level of communication that we are able to maintain.
What They Say About Us
“Before partnering with 5Tales we wanted to ensure we were getting the best value for money. After many discussions with the 5Tales team and after comparing them to other website design and SEO companies, we felt confident that 5Tales would provide the best value and would assist us in achieving our online presence goals. The team at 5Tales have been extraordinary in their customer service and are always happy to answer any questions we might have. Their staff are always friendly, professional, and hold a wealth of knowledge to assist you with your online marketing strategies. If you are looking for a professional company that is going to give you that “wow” factor to your website and increase your online traffic, 5Tales are the team to go with.”
What Do Our SEO Services Include?
Our search engine optimisation (SEO) Wollongong campaign takes into account a variety of different elements in order to make sure your site ranks in the search engine, high-quality quality traffic and in turn converts traffic into leads on your website. Whether this be phone calls or online enquiries. This is the way it should be!
We have no issues with sharing with you how we go about achieving results as we believe that the systems and knowledge that we utilise and leverage are so unique that it is very exceptionally difficult for anyone else to be able to replicate exactly what we can do. It also takes an odd person to find the work exciting too 🙂
The Goals Of Our Campaign
Find Valuable Keywords
Increase Website Traffic
Build Domain Equity
Increase Website Conversions
What To Expect Once You Sign Up With 5Tales
Once you sign up with 5Tales you can expect one of our team members to give you a call in order to talk you through the initial process. From there you will receive your initial client questionnaire. The purpose of this questionnaire is to ensure we get all the information we need from you up front, before we start. This ensures we set the right goals and execute the campaign as effectively as possible in order to achieve results.
Once we have the questionnaire complete we move into our 4 Phases of the campaign.
Phase 1: Site Review
- Kick off meeting with a thorough review of company competitors and customers.
- Complete website audit and individual webpage audit
- Competitor website audit and webpage audits
- Keyword research analysis and selection
- Review of your current Google Analytics.
Phase 2: Site Strategy
Some of the tasks included in site strategy:
- Multiple internal brainstorming sessions
- Develop baseline report
- Develop optimisation strategy
- Develop website authority strategy
Phase 3: Site Optimisation
Some of the tasks included in site optimisation:
- Optimise Title Tags: Your page titles are one of the most important SEO factors on your site.
- Optimise Meta Description: Many people forget to include meta descriptions for their pages.
- Optimise Image Alt Tags: Adds more relevancy to the page and increased probability of image rankings.
- Including search engine friendly URLs for each of your pages is highly recommended, as these bring better crawling
- Implement Schema: Using JSON-LD, we identify the proper category of Schema to add to your site.
Phase 4: Monthly Site Optimisation
Some of the tasks included in monthly site optimisation:
- Continued execution of strategy brief
- Link bait creation and execution
- Strategic adjustments and pivots
- Link earning to above creative and strategic content
- Qualitative and quantitative analysis
- Creative and strategic content creation (video, blogging, guest blogging, downloads, infographics, tools, etc)
- Optimise creative and strategic content (whether on or off site)
Once the campaign is up and running you will receive a dashboard and accompanying explanation video. You will know exactly what results you are seeing and what they mean.
You can walk away at anytime. While this might seem like a bold move on our behalf, we believe this to be an investment in our relationship with you.
There are no contracts with our clients at 5Tales. If you wish to leave for any reason, you are more than welcome to do so at any point, without any additional cost or notice period.
GET IN TOUCH
CALL 08 6117 4108
See A Behind The Scenes Breakdown Of The Strategy With An Example Site
Why We Gave Up Our Office
In 2017, 5Tales became a remote working company. We made this decision for a number of reasons and we’d like to share two of the most important ones with you.
Firstly, it brings out the best in all of us. Companies of every size and every industry have started moving away from traditional offices and they all experienced HUGE jumps in productivity. When we tested this way of working with our team, we all said, “this is how we want to work”.
Second, we can hire the best talent from anywhere in the world. Not only can we work better, but we can get EVEN better people. If we want to deliver the results we want for our clients, we need the best people and working remotely is how we do it.
Although there are challenges with not being in the same place, having to find solutions for them was worth it for us. Now our team is better positioned than ever before to grow our clients businesses.